Thursday, July 9, 2009

sleeping or fucking or something

Definitely sleeping on the floor. The guy in the back of the picture? That was my roommate. Gave his floor so I could sit around and finish my action figures. I had to find a place for myself first. So I sat around and nursed my bloated self. Oversized green goodie. Cross-trainer shoes. Gave myself my own haircuts with an electric razor.
In the meantime I needed a job, so my roommate talked to his fine employers at whole foods market. Asked what I wanted to do for work and knowing me well enough to keep me out of his department, I fashioned my future bio in a mike davis kind of way and took a job in the meat department. Dragon breath and a vietnam war vet, I had a new boss and some money. Enough to get my own room and a place to make more action figures and sets, some of which found another home at the warehouse where I would film this motherfucker, yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment