Sunday, April 22, 2012

Okay, I am going to probably regret this, but I am reviving my blog for no other reason than promoting the works of science fiction at Fictionade Magazine. There is a great deal of crap attached to this former blog spot. But I am need to get on this.

Get on what? I have always wanted to talk about the influences behind my writing because I rip so much stuff off. It is only appropriate to talk about my references. There are so many, and usually they are pretty obvious.

So with that, I look forward to talking about the first of my short stories to get published. The story Arise! If I tell you that the story is about *Janus Southcross,* some of you might roll your eyes, and think IS THIS MORE LAND OF THE ANCESTORS BULLSHIT? The answer is yes.

But before I begin, I want to frontload all my influences that went into the creation of this short story. Later on, I will actually talk about the short story itself.

Why am I doing it this way? Its because I hate when people pass off things they have read or interacted with as their own thoughts. And in many ways my stories are not original. Not at all. I am going to be upfront and talk about the things that go into the creation of my stories. You will know what the sources are, and maybe come up with your own ideas, whether or not I am getting IT right.

Here goes, and maybe after you read it, you will head over to Fictionade Magazine and read my first short story.

No comments:

Post a Comment